Monday, October 09, 2017

Haunting Corpse is Available!!

I'm excited to say that the 9th Shandra Higheagle Mystery, Haunting Corpse, is now available in ebook and soon in print. I didn't think about it as I was coming up with the story that I made Lewis, the cat, the character finding the body in the 9th book and a Halloween book.  I should have made the book release on Friday the 13th to keep the whole spooky theme going. LOL

I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it!



Desertion…Wrath…Murder

A runaway bride, murder, and arson has Shandra Higheagle sleuthing again. Sorting through the debris of her best friend’s childhood, Shandra believes she must solve the murder before her friend becomes the next victim. 

Stumbling upon a dead body, Detective Ryan Greer is determined to bring the killer to justice before Shandra becomes too entangled in her friend’s dysfunctional past. He hopes he’s not too late. Shandra’s deceased grandmother has already visited her dreams, putting Shandra in the middle of his investigation and danger.

Universal buy link  - https://www.books2read.com/u/3J0ZWX 




1 comment:

Karen said...

Excellent read!

Karen