Friday, June 15, 2007
Friday Five - Writing To DO List
I'm beginning to think the itches I get are due to stress. Yes, I'm itching and it ain't purdy!
Here is JUST my writing to do list- I'm not even going into the rest of my life!
1) Practice Reading for the Reading/booksigning at Paulina Springs Books on June 29th.
2) Get my portion of an online class I'm teaching in July with Nicole for The Hearts Through History online chapter written.
3) Finish up the talk I'm giving to the local writing group in August.
4) I'm so close to writing "The End" on the Outlaw in Petticoats first draft, I can taste it.
5) Proof the galley for Perfectly Good Nanny.
6) Get information together for my daughter who wants to update my website links page this weekend.
I could do another five for editing and another five for everyday things- But if I wrote them all down, I'd really be a basket case!
What are five things in your life that need to get done?