Friday, December 21, 2007
My five favorite things about Christmas-
1) Family (though this year I will only be surrounded by my husband and mother-in-law) I know we will talk with the kids and grandkids and other family members who aren't with us.
2) Giving- I love giving gifts that I think the receiver will like. Even if it's just a hand-picked card.
3) Christmas cookies- the aroma in the air - the spices and love that go into the baking.
4) Friends - hearing from people even if just an e-mail or card- knowing they are thinking of you.
5) The reason for the Season- the celebration of our religions and the person who created us.
What are some of the reasons you love or hate this time of year?