Monday, June 15, 2009

SUNSHINE!


Sunshine and blue sky! It's been so long since we've had an actual Central Oregon day that I'm giddy! Of course if I look on the horizon there are clouds gathering on the tops of the Cascade Range. That doesn't bode well, but I'll just keep looking a the blue above the house.

I'm getting antsy. I see the "The End" looming on my current WIP and will start researching for the book I'm writing with another author so I can get it wrapped up and get on with my latest adventure. I came to the conclusion I'm going to try my hand at writing a murder/mystery with contemporary western characters. The first book is coming to me very clearly and the characters are shaping up in my head and on paper nicely.

What I'm a little leery of I have a televangelist group on a retreat. It's going to take a lot of research to learn the dynamics of the people that kind of person surrounds themselves with. So if any of you have any ideas of books I should read or people I should check out- I'm open to all ideas.

The weekend was relaxing but busy. How was yours?

Don't forget to check out the last question on Ask an Author. What is the "coolest" or most interesting thing that has happened to you since becoming a published author?

No comments: