Monday, June 21, 2010
Monday Mulligan Stew
Ack! I'm late again... This seems to be the norm for my life this summer.
This morning I answered questions for a blog I'm on this Friday as part of my ten day blog tour. It was a tarot reading for my hero. The questions were great, so I'm putting them to you to answer for your hero or heroine and see if you don't get an even greater insight into your characters.
1. How do you see the people around you?
2. How are you seen by the people around you?
3. What is your most important goal?
4. Where do you get your strength from?
5. Why do you want to be remembered?
I found that while I knew my character, this made me have to really think, since I was answering the questions from his POV.