Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Faves


I had a good time with a friend Monday shopping at a thrift store and going out to dinner.

There was a nice article about me and my writing in the local paper this week. Though I could have done with a much smaller photo of me!

My book signing last night was small and cozy. I'm looking forward to my dual signing with a writer friend in September in Burns.

My friend, Lauri Robinson, received her release date for her next Quinter book- Wildcat Bride. It will be April 1st of 2011.

I met a woman last night at the COWG meeting who will be an asset to my WIP. She can give me insight into Venezuelan men and a connection to make sure I'm correct with current lingo and thoughts.

I'm looking forward to the Emerald City RWA conference the first weekend in October.

I guess that's it for faves this week. An unfave this week was no writing was done. I hope to rectify that next week.

How was your week?

3 comments:

Josh Healy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lauri said...

Congrats on the article and book signing! Thanks for the promo on Wild Cat Bride, and I want a red cowboy hat like the one in the photo!!

(I had that same Josh post on my blog a bit ago...those spammers!)

Paty Jager said...

Hi Lauri, thanks! That's my oldest granddaughter in her red cowgirl hat. Pretty cute!