Thursday, March 10, 2011

Friday Forecast

I have a short story being contracted by Wild Rose Press for the Love Letters Series. It was fun, but a little challenging to write. While I tend to write tight, keeping a story within the word limits of a short story is hard for me. I need time to let the characters and the romance blossom.

I'm excited about my new adventure into self-publishing my back releases. It takes a little extra time setting them up and finding a cover(thank you dearest daughter) but the promotion for them is the same as I've done for all my books through Wild Rose Press. So that hasn't added any extra work. I promote the same for the as any other release.

I arrived in Shreveport,LA and looking forward to a fun conference. The plane rides weren't too bad.I read on the first two legs and the last was only 35 minutes so I just closed my eyes and rested. I read one book and if my phone/ereader had worked right I probably would have finished that story too.

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments: