Movie Trivia fun.
Match the five movies to their director and actors.
1) Rear Window- 1954 A man confined to a wheelchair spies on his neighbors and is convinced they committed a murder.
2) The Maltese Falcon - 1941 - A private detective gets mixed up in a hunt for a valuable item as he searches for loot.
3) The Usual suspects - 1995 - Five men hauled to jail for separate crimes work together.
4) The Prestige - 2006- Two rival magicians try to decode each others magic tricks.
5) Psycho - 1960 - A woman goes missing after stealing money from her boss's clients.
A. Director Alfred Hitchcock, Actors Janet Leigh, Anthony Perkins, Vera Miles
B. Director Bryon Singer, Actors Stephen Baldwin, Kevin Spacey, Benicio Del Toro
C. Director Alfred Hitchcock, Actors James Stewart, Grace Kelly
D. Director John Husten, Actors Humphrey Bogart, Peter Lorre, Mary Astor
E. Director Christopher Nolan, Actors Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman, Michael Caine
If more than one person gets all the answers right I'll pick a name for a $5 ebook gift card.