Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Looking Ahead

Is it just me or did 2013 flash by in a blink of an eye?  It could be all the traveling I did last year and the fact I didn't accomplish all I set out to do or it could just be as we get older time does speed up. Anyone have a theory on that?

I'm hoping to get a jump start on 2014. The goal is to write the third Isabella book, the next two in the Halsey Homecoming trilogy, and if the stars align, get two more mysteries written.

Once I finish the Halsey trilogy, I have an idea for a historical series set in Oregon wheat county with a family of six sisters. It should be fun!

But currently I'm on the Arizona/Mexico border with Isabella Mumphrey ferreting out drug routes into the U.S. and stumbling upon human trafficking. I'm hoping this book will be as exciting and full of fun for readers as the first two.

This new year is bringing in beautiful blue skies and mild temperatures for us. We really need moisture in either rain or snow. I hope our winter wasn't the two weeks of below freezing temps we had in December.

Have you made any resolutions or plans for 2014?

No comments: