Thursday, May 19, 2016

Introvert Book Salesman By Paty Jager

My husband gets frustrated with me because I don't tell everyone I meet I'm an author and hand them by business card. You would think with him not being a reader he would understand that I don't like to push my books on people who would never read them or could care less that I spend a good part of my time in a fantasy world.

I also don't like pushy salespeople or people telling me to vote for this or that. Which makes it hard for me when my books are nominated for contests that require I ask everyone to vote for my book if I want to make it to the final voting round.

Fans are terrific, but I don't like hounding them to vote for my books. If they like a book I would love a nice review on Amazon, Goodreads, or the place where you purchased the book. Reviews on Amazon up my discover-ability there, which is where most book readers shop any more. 

So, sucking it up, and being pushed by my hubby, if you have read my book Double Duplicity and enjoyed it, I would appreciate either a nice review or your vote at the RONE Awards. This book was nominated due to the high review it received at In'Dtale Magazine. The voting is only open for the week of the 16th- 22nd.

If you choose to vote, they will ask you to register but that is only so they know people are only voting once. You will not receive emails or newsletters from them. If I do well in this voting the book moves on to industry professionals to be judged.

Also, if you haven't read this book, it is available for FREE as an ebook.



Double Duplicity: A Shandra Higheagle Mystery
Book one of the Shandra Higheagle Native American Mystery Series
Dreams…Visions…Murder
On the eve of the biggest art event at Huckleberry Mountain Resort, potter Shandra Higheagle finds herself in the middle of a murder investigation. She’s ruled out as a suspect, but now it’s up to her to prove the friend she witnessed fleeing the scene was just as innocent. With help from her recently deceased Nez Perce grandmother, Shandra becomes more confused than ever but just as determined to discover the truth.

Detective Ryan Greer prides himself on solving crimes and refuses to ignore a single clue, including Shandra Higheagle’s visions. While Shandra is hesitant to trust her dreams, Ryan believes in them and believes in her. 

Can the pair uncover enough clues for Ryan to make an arrest before one of them becomes the next victim?


 

No comments: