Friday, May 27, 2005

Addicted

Thank you, Elisabeth! I am now addicted to this dumb BLOG! I have to look at it every day and I can't just let what I wrote the day before sit there, I have to add something! And the only people reading it are Elisabeth and Becky- true blogger addicts as well!

First I became addicted to e-mail and still have withdrawls if I can't read my e-mail every day! And heaven forbid should no one send me a chatty e-mail! I then send them a novel of my boring day! Now I can't go through the day without looking at my blog and seeing if anyone read it! Sheesh! This is as bad as my books! I can't stand not having someone read them, even in draft form. Do I need validation or what!

This is the only true writing (other than e-mails) :) I've done all day. I have printed out chapters to take with me to Alasks, printed out Kim's paranormal, she's asked me to look at, and figured out which books I received at the workshop to take to read on the plane.

Oh! And feeling snobbed - I asked about two weeks ago on the HTH (Hearts Through History) loop if anyone knew anything about Harlequins western/historical line and got ziltch . Today, someone, who is always posting on the loop, asked a question about HQN and westerns and half a dozen responded! Does that make me feel unimportant? You bet! Guess I need to jump in on the loop more, but mostly what they talk about is England, Ireland, and Scotland and the dukes, kings and royalty. Not my cup of tea!

Okay, I've ranted long enough and finally added something new to the BLOG, so, I've had my fix!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so funny Paty! I know what you mean about validation. I think we all have that in us. (If not then you and I are special!) *G*
I too love blogging now. I wish I weren't so busy so I could get to it more often.
Sorry you were snubbed. How dare they! Hmph!
Have fun in Alaska and I hope you get a lot done.

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Glad I could be of help. :)

We all need something to kill our writing time. LOL.

And on that happy note, more for you to do before your big trip...

TAG...you're it.

Go to my blog, answer the questions, post them on your blog, and tag 5 people.