Thursday, July 13, 2006

Rain, rain and more rain

Well, Ketchikan has lived up to its reputation the last couple of days! We still went to the beach yesterday morning and took pictures of purple starfish and orange sun starfish. Also went to the museum at Totem Bight. But still no baby.

We are headed to another beach this morning since yesterday and today were some of the lowest tides.

I've been working on WRP submissions and gettign my head back into the Spirit trilogy, which is hard because walking about Ketchikan my head is filling with ideas for a book about this area. They have an old street "Creek Street" which was saloons and red light district that begs to be in a book. I can feel it evey time I walk the wood pier between the buildings. Last time I was here I purchased all the books I could find on the "working girls" and now I am hunting down books about the history of Ketchikan.

So don't be surprised if in a year of so I have a book about Finding Love in Creek Street!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It sounds like you're having a great time lucky!

Bring the pictures to a meeting sometime. I want to see those star fish. Low tide would be fun.

Now I'm interested in Creek Street and hearing about those Saloon girls too. LOL How interesting!

Hope that baby comes soon for mommy's sake! Tell her I wish her luck and an easy quick birth.

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you!