Friday, July 27, 2007
Friday Five- Things I learned
Yep! It's that time again, my Friday Five. This week it is things I learned.
1) My horse does know how to buck and I can stay on!
2) While rereading my Spirit book after having let it set, I find I am more impartial and can cut and change things more readily than when I am in the thick of it. Which means, I've learned to set stories aside and come back to them before I send them out the door. (Which a wise woman has been telling me and I've ignored to this point)
3) Tink is terrified of toenail clippers! All you have to do is pick them up and she runs shivering to the top of who ever is close!
4) I learned some new things about blogging at my local Writers meeting last night.
5) I can get just as excited about my third book being released as my first! Perfectly Good Nanny was released in Ebook today at The Wild Rose Press
What have you learned this week??