Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday Five- Things I learned


Yep! It's that time again, my Friday Five. This week it is things I learned.

1) My horse does know how to buck and I can stay on!

2) While rereading my Spirit book after having let it set, I find I am more impartial and can cut and change things more readily than when I am in the thick of it. Which means, I've learned to set stories aside and come back to them before I send them out the door. (Which a wise woman has been telling me and I've ignored to this point)

3) Tink is terrified of toenail clippers! All you have to do is pick them up and she runs shivering to the top of who ever is close!

4) I learned some new things about blogging at my local Writers meeting last night.

5) I can get just as excited about my third book being released as my first! Perfectly Good Nanny was released in Ebook today at The Wild Rose Press

What have you learned this week??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've learned a lot this week. The one thing I learned from your learning this week is to let your books rest and then come back to them. Great idea!

I'm blogging about what I've learned over at my own blog so I won't fill up yours. :)

Congratulations on your latest release Perfectly Good Nanny! Woo Hoo!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Paty! I'm glad you learned a few things about blogging. ;)

Tink sounds like my dog Dolly, only she doesn't like spray bottles. She will run behind my husbands chair and pout.

Abiding in the Vine!

Paty Jager said...

Thanks ladies! It was a relaxing (except for the rodeo) week. I managed to get a lot of writing and writing related things done.

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Congrats on the new release, Paty!!