Friday, September 14, 2007
Friday Five- Good things
Yes, here it is Friday again. Man, it seems like the past weeks, months, and even the year has flown by! And with this week having flown by, I'll use this blog to remind me of the good things that happened this week. Here are some things I savored.
1) I received a very nice fan e-mail this week.
2) While going 5 mph baling for 4 1/2 hours the other day, I figured out my turning points and ran scenes over in my head for the WIP. I also, from one of the turning points, came up with the premise for the fourth petticoat book.
3) After raking in the afternoon and going straight to baling and finishing at 8:30 at night, my dh said I could just make soup for dinner.
4) Last evening while baling there was a brightly colored rainbow arching down from the sky out of gray swollen clouds. I pointed it out to Tink, but she didn't seem to think it was so important, but the dh made a point of asking if I saw it.
5) I'm editing a delightful story that had me laughing and now has me on the edge of my seat and the wonderful thing about it, is I've done little editing. I love this kind of a submission!
Did you have any moments this week that you could savor? If not, go out and have a marvelous weekend and enjoy every minute of your family and the little things!