I know kind of lame, but I couldn't think of anything earthshattering! LOL
1) I was one of a two person team who spoke at the Central Oregon Writers Guild last night. Lindy Jacobs and I spoke on the topic of critiquing. We had fun. Started with an over exaggerated skit of one person critiquing another person's work- and went on from there speaking on the subject.
2) I finished the revisions on Spirit of the Mountain and will send that off to my editor.
3) I read Alice Sharpe's newest release "Avenging Angel" and loved it!
4) Today I plan to finish a tote bag I'm making and filling with my books and goodies for Brenda Novak's online acution for Juvenile Diabetes.
5) Figured out what I'm going to wear for the EPPIEs award ceremony next weekend.
So how was your week? Did you accomplish some things you had hoped? Had some good moments! I'd love to know.