Monday, March 03, 2008


Please join myself and twelve other Wild Rose Press authors in ringing in some Spring Cheer!

To participate in our website romp go to my website http://www.patyjager.com/ and click on the contest section. The Wishing For Spring Contest guidelines are on my site. You will need to visit the thirteen websites on the contest and send the answers to the appropriate person by March 20th. The contest is running from March 1st - 20th. The correct answers will be put in a drawing and thirteen lucky people will recieve a book from one of the authors in the contest. My book contribution will be a pdf of my next release- That's right you could be the owner of my next book which doesn't come out until June 6th in e-book and December 5th in print. So hop on over to my website and join the fun!

No comments: