Friday, October 17, 2008
Friday Five- year end goals
Well, the Agent info is done. I went through all nine of the agents that spoke at the Agent Cartel workshop.
Now, I'm working on projects that I want finished by the end of this year. Which is only two and a half months away! Can you believe it! With all my company and traveling around I don't even remember having a summer!
1) get final galley approved for Miner in Petticoats
2) send the contemporary out to Harlequin
3) get proposals out to agents for the historical series
4) get a line up of speakers for COWG
5) get the EPPIE entries read- actually this needs to be done in a month.
As you can see I don't have much time to dawdle. I have a hefty list to keep me occupied.
Do you have anything you want to get accomplished by the end of the year?