Monday, October 11, 2010

I am in USA

Thank you everyone who has been checking up on me. A hacker got into my gmail account and sent out the message I was in the UK and needed mail. I'm thankful my friends know me well enough to check first. I'm not the flighty type to take off without someone knowing, especially my friends. So thank you all for checking!

I suggest you go into your settings on your e-mail accounts and see if anyone is sending your e-mails to another account. That is what happened. Somehow they cracked my password and were sending my e-mails to their account and then used my account to send out the message. I've lost all my contacts in that account and quite a few messages so if you sent me a message about an upcoming appearance on my blog or anything like that since last Thursday please resend.

Thank you!

No comments: