Thursday, May 08, 2014

Changes on the Horizon

If you don't keep up with me on Twitter or Facebook, you don't know that our place we've been living at since 1995 and built a house on in 2003 has sold. We're now able to move to our property in Princeton, OR for good and not have to run back and forth in the summer to do the irrigation and put up the hay.

cabin
We'll be living in a 10x16 cabin with a 10x10 addition while we build the new house. While there will be less domestic chores, there will be the process of building. I'm going to try and stay true to my writing goals this year.

Being farther away from everything will be incentive to write more, but will put a crimp in all the running around I do. However, that should mean I'll get more writing done. ;)

Stay tuned to this blog and I'll share how the moving(we have to be out of here by July 10th) and the building of the new house are going.

No comments: