Friday, October 21, 2005

Time - Has anyone got some I can borrow?

I can't believe it is Friday already?? This week has flown by and I feel like I have accomplished nothing with my writing! I'm looking forward to November being a slower month for work so I can get some quality writing time. I would love to have the first draft of the contemporary done by the end of the year and while revising that, work on the second of the trilogy. Got to get stuff out into the hands of the powers that buy!

I've shopped the last western around to agents with no luck, (well the one that requested the full of the paranormal also requested a partial of it, and she still has it and it is sitting on the desk of an editor) But I'm thinking of sending it to Harlequin historicals/westerns. I've balked because you have to send it out of the country. But I guess if I want published I need to start trying a little harder.

My DH is wondering if I'm a real person or not. LOL. I slipped into bed at midnight Tuesday from the chapter meeting, I won't be home this evening due to my job and then I'll slip out of bed tomorrow morning before he wakes to head to a workshop. Poor man, he is beginning to think he lives alone! He said his friends and co-workers asked him where I go all the time and he said, "I don't know." One couldn't understand that he doesn't know everywhere I go and everything I do. My DH's comment, "After all these years, I don't need to know every move she makes." Guess that's why I love him! He lets me be me and knows I'll be back!

No comments: