Monday, January 02, 2006

Welcome 2006

A new year, a new set of goals.

I've decided that the editors and agents are going to get so sick of seeing my name on their desks, they'll decide I need to have my name on the spine of a book! I'm going to keep circulating the last western, the paranormal and the contemporary as soon as it is done. Something has to break with that much out there.

I also will have a website up. What do you think is better? To have the whole first chapter of a book to catch interest or the seduction scene? Which are you more interested in reading to decide if you want to read the book?

I'm slowly getting my new e-mail address working, but I'm supposed to have one with my web site- only I'm having problems getting it to work. Sheesh! I am so untechnical it is scary! Good thing I write historical and westerns, I don't need to know technical! LOL

Let me know what you think about the blurbs for my website.

2 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Personally, I like the first scene in the first chapter...the hook.

And you just reminded me I need to update my webpage!

Good luck on the goals!

Anonymous said...

I like the first chapter or first 5 pages.