Monday, March 13, 2006

Brewin' and spewin'

I've been edting, adding, and making my paranormal shine. I'm about half way through with hopes to get it sent out the end of the week, but it will depend on how much I get done. On a good day - I can get through about three chapters. My greatest hope is to add more words. Which I have been slowly doing. I've enhanced several scenes ( No Eli, not with your husband's wonder drugs) LOL. I thought this was good before, but with the additions and really digging deep for the words, I am likin' this a whole lot better! :)

2 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

ROFL, Paty!

Um, I'm sure the Native Americans had their own natural alternatives to my DH's wonder drugs. ;)

I'm really glad you like your revisions. That rocks!

Anonymous said...

Keep smokin it out there Paty! Sound like you're doing great.
I actually wrote over 2 whole pages the other day! LOL May not sound like much but for me that was AMAZING! *BG*
You and Eli are so close to being published it give me goosebumps! I can't wait for you guys to sign my copy of your books!
I will tell all my friends to rush out and buy up your books.