Sunday, May 14, 2006

Tickles my heart

I had a wonderful Mother's day! To start it off, my son-in-law called and woke me up to wish me a Happy Mother's Day, then handed the phone to my daughter who did the same and caught me up on their lives then handed the phone to their 2 year old who visited with me in 2 year old tongue! Then the other daughter called and we visited. Later our oldest son called and left a message wishing me a happy mother's day and then the youngest left a message! It was a very good day! And my husband took his mother and I out for breakfast!

Of course after breakfast we picked rocks, worked on the rock fence, planted a garden, added dirt to the berry garden, checked on cows and took care of a sick horse. But all in all a very good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day! Mine was peaceful and restful.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a nice and fulfilling mother's day Paty!

But I have to be honest with you...

Reading what you accomplished on mother's day just wore me out. I felt like taking a nap for you!
I'm afraid I'm truly a city girl at heart. What a wimp! LOL