Tuesday, September 12, 2006

CONTEST!

Not sure why I'm putting this on here since I only think three people read my blogs, but anyhoo... I have a contest going on through the month of September and October. The website is: www.patyjager.com

If you read my book Marshal in Petticoats, (Which you can purchase at: The Wild Rose Press )and send me all the correct names of the outlaws in the book, then I put your name in a hat for a drawing. The winner will receive a book thong, bracelet, (made by my DIL) and my next book Gambling on an Angel.

Then in November I will ask a question about my second book for a contest drawing as well.

I am also going to be on several cyber chats through October and part of this month. So stay tuned, and I'll let you know those places and dates. It is part of the Wild Rose Press promo for the authors. I'm lovin' it! Now that we have a PR team they are taking care of reviews and setting up these chats. Awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'd enter the contest, but I'm waiting for your book to come out in print form so I can have my very own copy, signed by the author, (You!) and have it on my keeper shelf!

Paty Jager said...

Thanks Piper!

I hope I get it soon!