Monday, April 09, 2007

Websites and stuff

My daughter is my webmistress and I live it! All I have to say is this needs added or this page need tweaked and she' s on it! Very cool! She is learning all about websites working on mine and her own.

The other day, while gathering more info about Brenda Novak's auction for diabetes, I went to her website. If you haven't checked it out, you need to. It is awesome! My daughter thinks she can do some of that stuff for mine. Make a trailer only not of a book, but of my books and my book signings. Kind of a Paty siting trailer! How cool is that!

Plugging away at the second Petticoat book. Just starting to get into the really exciting stuff- you know barroom brawls, gun fights, and love scenes! Although my wonderful CP says it is exciting already! And the heroine has only pulled her pistol once so far! LOL

Happy Writing and Reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliments!

Barbara said...

Wow! That sure is some trailer and website! It took a while to load on my dial-up internet service, but it played all the way through without breaking up every so often as trailers often do on dial-ups. Your daughter will have customers waiting in line for her webmaster services if she can do something like it for yours.