Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I was tagged

In case I tag you, here are the rules:
1) Each player starts with 8 random facts or habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things with a copy of these rules.
3) At the end of your blog you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
4) Don't forget to leave them a note saying they've been tagged.

I don't like this kind of thing, but since it will hopefully promote my writing buddies, here goes:

1) I'm not comfortable in groups I don't know. -but most of you already know that! :)
2) I had a horse named Junebug when I was growing up.
3) I had two daschunds as a child - Nutmeg and Cinnamon
4)I love sunny days
5) I don't mind a rainy day- once in a while
6) My favorite music is birds singing and children laughing
7) I prefer to go barefoot
8) My favorite colors are magenta and purple

Okay, now I'm tagging: Nic, Danita, Lisa, Brandy, Eli, Piper, Wavy,Devon, and Karyna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I filled out my tag. But I didn't tag anyone else. :)

Now I'm off to read others blogs to see if they took you up on the tagging.

Nicole McCaffrey said...

Hmm, I just tuned in for my Friday Five--- where are they??????