Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Five - A funky week


And I don't mean that in a hip way! I've been feeling blah and let down all week. Not sure why- other than I'm a bit sleep deprived.

Here's my list of five things for the week: Good/bad a little of both.

1) My book Perfectly Good Nanny is supposed to be out in ebook today. (so far it isn't on the site) And I know why. Because I'm a ditz. It will be out July 27th. For some reason I skipped this week and thought that was today!

2) A chapter member helped me understand the new RWA rulings a little better, but I'm still not happy with the changes.

3) I received my membership card for the Willamette Writers group.

4) I received my packet to be an author at the Writer's Faire in Portland on August 2, 2007.

5) My daughter and her family arrived safe, but tired from Alaska for a visit.

Bonus: 6) My CP was a little skeptical of my idea for a western series with the same H/H in every book. She told me to sell her on it, so I sent her my plan/idea and told her about the characters and the ideas for the books and she loved it! So, along with getting the next six books done for TWRP- I'll put together a proposal packet to start sending out to editors/agents.

So how was your week?

No comments: