Monday, March 31, 2008

Critique Partner's Book Released!!!


My long time Critique partner and online Bud has her first full length book available. Nicole McCaffrey's "The Model Man" is available in ebook at The Wild Rose Press.

As her CP I've read this book and told her it would be a hit. It came out on Friday and has already hit #1 at The Wild Rose Press list and has garnered two awesome reviews. You can see these reviews at: Simply romance Reviews and Coffee Time Romance


Way to go Nic!!!

3 comments:

Nicole McCaffrey said...

(((((blushing)))))

Wow, you blogged about ME??

You really know how to make a gal feel good, don'cha girlfriend? Thanks. You played a big role in it, too, you know.

It's nearly 5 p.m. here and I'm STILL smiling, LOL.

Unknown said...

As I just told Nicole at her blog, woo hoo! Congrats! I can't wait to read it.

#1 at her publisher so fast? That's awesome. You're a great friend, btw.

Paty Jager said...

Nic, I have a feeling you will be smiling for a long time as the reviews keep coming in!

Ashley, thanks for stopping by!