Monday, August 25, 2008

What a weekend!


Had a fast, furious, and fun weekend. We attended two weddings and spent two days and a night on the Oregon Coast.

The weather was perfect for the outdoor weddings and a day to romp on the beach. We had twelve adults and 5 toddlers in the beach house, but we spent most of the time on the beach enjoying the sunshine and fresh sea air. Searching the tide pools we found different sizes and colors of anemones. In the afternoon, the wind came up enough to fly kites.

I didn't get any writing done over the weekend. Didn't even really think about writing even. And I'm hoping with all my company, I'll have time to get something done.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Helen Hardt said...

Sounds like a great weekend, Paty!

I attended my younger son's first football game of the season. They're a great team, but they're in a more competitive league this year and their first game was against a team who beat them last year in a post-season tourny. But they won 12-0! So it was a good weekend.

Helen