Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Wednesday Promo - Misc.


I haven't scrounged up too much info for today. I still have company and am finding it hard just to squeeze in some time to work on my writing let alone dig around and find authors to promote.

I do know Elisabeth Naughton has a book release party tonight at the Blue Pepper internet cafe in downtown Salem, OR from 6-9 pm. I wish I could be there but I have to cross the mountain pass and we've had some weird weather here the last few days.

I'll be at a couple chats this month and will start e-mailing authors to see who wants to blog here on Wednesdays to promote themselves and their books.

If you still want to vote for Outlaw in Petticoats at Love Western Romances for 2008 Best Western Romance I won't stop you. SmileyCentral.com

Anyone who reads this blog and would like to blog on a Wednesday, contact me.

3 comments:

Nicole McCaffrey said...

Pick me! Pick me!!!

Lauri said...

Hey, Paty, count me in whenever you need a filler! (You've alread provided me so much promo, I feel guilty signing up!) THANKS!

Paty Jager said...

LOL- both of you! I've signed Nicole up and will send you an e-mail Lauri.