Friday, February 06, 2009
Friday Five- Cowboy Wisdom
Here are five lines of Cowboy Wisdom that either tickled or had a lot of truth behind them.
1) Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
2) If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.
3) After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
4) Never kick a cow chip on a hot day.
5) It doesn't take a genius to spot a goat in a herd of sheep.
Hope you all have a great weekend!