Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Faves


Topping the list this week is my oldest daughter's call telling me Miner in Petticoats is now her favorite of my books.

I had some great blog guesting this week. Thank you those of you who stopped by and left a comment.

A friend and chapter member who took a turn for the worse during a routine procedure is on her way home from the hospital. Yeah, Eli!

Had a wonderful visit with my mom's cousin and her husband. It's always nice to connect with relatives.

And if all goes well, the WIP will be finished this coming week and I can move onto another project!

Don't forget I'm over at Night Owl Romance blog today- use the sidebar and hop on over and see what I have to say about researching for my books.

What were some of your faves this week?

No comments: