Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Faves



Awesome news!! I received word that I have a new release date for Doctor in Petticoats. June 25th!! That's about the time I was going to start gearing up to do promotion and set up book signings. Now I need to start in another month or two.

What things draw your attention to a book? What promotion grabs our attention about a book?

My younger daughter and her three kids are visiting until Sunday/Monday. We feed the cows and horses and the kids play outside a good portion of the day and ride George the burro.

Found a wonderful book for researching for my current WIP. Found it online at the local college library. At lunch break during Jury Duty on Tuesday I skipped up to the college and picked it up. I've been jotting down all kinds of good info that I can use for the book and some blogs at Seduced Through History and the Cactus Rose blog.

No comments: