Thursday, August 15, 2013

Where has Summer Gone?

Has summer been busy and sped by for you too?

I can't believe it's the middle of August and yesterday it was Memorial Weekend!  Between going back and forth between our two places, helping out my dad once a month, author opportunities, and last month starting to judge at county fairs, I feel like I've been on a roller coaster for two and a half months!

Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame Colorado Springs, CO
If that were true, I'd be sick! I don't do well on long carnival rides. MY hubby and I found that out when we were young adults and the carnival ride we were on went for about 15 minutes while the attendant running ours went over to help someone else with a ride that wasn't working right.
Dancing at Tamkaliks 

I'm looking forward to October when my life will finally slow down for a few months.
Driving through Wyoming in June

Have you had a busy summer?  Are you looking forward to Fall and a slower lifestyle?

No comments: