Thursday, September 26, 2013

Code of Honor - Carra Copelin

Carra's book Code of Honor is part of the box set 9 Ways to Fall in Love.

The Idea for CODE OF HONOR


Unfortunately, there are children who, for one reason or another, are without family. They end up in the "system" as we call it, being raised by foster families. Set in North Central Texas in the fictitious town of McTiernan, Code of Honor touches on Bridey McTiernan Benning and her husband Andrew. Early on in their marriage, they wanted a large number of children to dote on and to whom they could pass on the McTiernan and Benning family ranches. They learned shortly after their first child, Wyatt, was born that he would be an only child. Bridey and Andrew became foster parents and found their niche.
Thus, the basis for the Texas Code Series was born. The books in the series touch on the current lives of each foster or adopted child raised by this couple. Each book will be complete in and of itself with the underlying connecting thread of being raised by a loving couple with deep Texas values.

Carra Copelin Bio
I write contemporary and historical romances but, unlike so many other authors, I didn't write from childhood or read long into the night beneath the covers with a flashlight. I found romance novels and authors like, Linda Lael Miller, Barbara Bretton,  and Suzanne Brockman, as an adult. After reading about a million, I discovered numerous people residing in my head, all looking for a way onto the printed page.
I'm a member of Romance Writers of America and Yellow Rose Romance Writers, plus I'm a regular contributor to Sweethearts of the West and Smart Girls Read Romance.
My husband and I live in North Central Texas, in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex where we enjoy our family and play with our grandchildren. In addition to writing and researching with my fabulous critique partners, I enjoy my Bridge group, crochet, and tracking down our relatives through genealogy.
I love to hear from readers at carra @ carracopelin (dot) com
My book, CODE OF HONOR, Texas Code Series, Book One can be found for Kindle and print:   http://tinyurl.com/muln4r9
Visit me:



Code of Honor is one of nine books in the box set 9 Ways to Fall in Love that is now available for a special introductory price of $.99!!  It will only be this price for 30 days, so get your e-copy soon! As part of the special introductory offer we are also giving away prices one a day. You can sign up to win at http://southerncomfortromance.com/ or by leaving a comment on any one of the author's blogs.

No comments: