Monday, June 05, 2017

Wild Deadwood Reads or Bust!

Getting ready to hit the road.  It will take two days for my sister-in-law, my niece, and I to reach Deadwood, SD.  My goal is to see a few historical things along the way. I won't be able to post about them until I get back, but will post photos on my facebook account.


This is a reader event that has authors sponsoring things like the bus ride to the 1800's train ride through the Black Hills. On this bus we'll be playing BINGO and Black Jack on the way there and back on the bus. Authors will be handing out prizes. And I'm also one of the authors sponsoring a section of the grandstands for the PBR rodeo on Friday night. All fun!! If you haven't signed up there is still time! www.wilddeadwoodreads.com

I have my books, promotional materials, and freebies all packed and ready to go.



I have the outfit I'm going to wear on Saturday during the signing picked out. 


Along with my boots.


And this is the bag along with my purple suitcase that I'll pack my clothes in. I've already started setting tops aside that I want to take and making sure different warmth of coats/jackets are clean and ready to go.


Did I say I'm excited to be going???

No comments: