Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Not much writing going on

I'm busy getting ready to go to Nationals and get things ready for fair and there's not much writing going on. I did get a chance to sit down and do some more character sketches on the next trilogy, polished the little bit I have of the contemporary and worked on the vision quest scene in Embrace The Mountain. But I don't feel like I'm producing if I'm not pushing out 10 - 15 pages a day. Or at least editing that much or more. But when I only get and hour here and an hour there it's hard to get into the rythym of the story.

I can hardly wait until August when the fair is over and I can sit for hours and write! Well that is if my daughter-in-law and two grandkids let me have a few hours of peace. They will be here for a couple of weeks in August. Our son, who is in the Air Force, is headed to Uzbeckistan. His wife is staying with her family part of the time he is gone and us part of the time.

I'm excited about the chapter meeting tonight. It is a change from getting ready for fair and I always enjoy talking with other writers. It gives me a boost.

Off I go!

No comments: