Monday, April 10, 2006

Making time to write

I've had little writing time since last Thursday - too much getting paid work! LOL But I am ready to send the query/partial for my last western historical out to Kensington. It will go in the mail tomorrow with the Easter goodies to the grandkids!

I'll start in on the second paranormal tomorrow morning. I'm in the mood to keep plugging along on the spirit trilogy. I think writing about my spirits brings me inner peace. It' silly, but being in their POV and staying true to the Native American beliefs tends to make me calmer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As busy as you always are I don't blame you for seeking that peace.

Hope your fingers fly on the keyboard and the peace stays with you. :)

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Kiss that partial on the way out the door for good luck!!

Sending mine along with it.