Saturday, September 16, 2006

My turn to ramble

I really don't have anything earth shattering to say here, but since I hadn't added anything new since Tuesday, felt compelled to change the darn thing.

I am working on the final edits of Gambling on an Angel. And hope to have that off to Wild Rose Press by next week, so it can make the October deadline and I can have it as well for my end of October booksigning. I'm bummed I don't think I'll have any of Marshal in Petticoatsfor the day conference next Saturday, but they should be here for the Emerald City conference on October 7th. If not I will be really bummed!

I'm set up to do an online chat with a reader group on the morning of October 6th. I've joined the group and have been reading some of the entries. Yike! I am not a chatty person in real life or online and this is starting to scare me as much as booksignings!! But it is all part of promotion.

Well, I better get back to the edits if I'm going to have them to RJ by next week.

2 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Way to go on putting yourself out there. You'll do great!

Anonymous said...

Promotion is SO important in this business. Good for you for getting your name out there and learning to be chatty!

I wish you great luck and hope you'll end up enjoying all the promoting!