Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm late!


I know, I'm sorry I'm late. I have company this week and not much is getting done on schedule or at all! But it is fun hanging out with the kids and grandkids.

On the writing front, I'm just about finished with the final run through of Spirit of the Mountain and will contract that with Wild Rose Press, then I'm visiting my daughter in Baker City in two weeks and will do the research for the third Petticoat book and get started on that one.

I've been really thinking I'm going to get a proposal put together for the series that has been rattling around in my head and start sending that out to some editors after the first of the year. I think I need to catch an editor's attention and then go looking for an agent if I need one for a series.

And lastly, I will be at the Writers Book Faire this Thursday at the Sheraton Portland Airport from 6-9 pm. Would love to see you there if you are in the area!

No comments: