Monday, April 03, 2006

$^%*^(%&% Technology!

I had a person design my website. He sent me the codes and what-have-you to get in and change some things. Namely, so I could update my news section. Anyway, I was so proud of myself that I got in and made the changes on Saturday- Except ever since then my e-mail associated to the web is not working! From what I've heard when people send me e-mails they get them back. And the (&*%&% frustrating part is that is the e-mail I put on all the e-queries I sent out last week! Mind you I don't think I'll hear back this soon, but if they get an e-mail back, I'm pretty sure they'll just slap a rejection letter on it even if they were interested! OUCH!

So, I hate technology once again! Of course I was lovin' it last week when I was wingin' out all those e-mail queries and saving postage, ink, and paper! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That totally sucks Paty. I hope you can find someone to help you fix the problem right away. That would be tragic to get a rejection because the stupid email wasn't working temporarily.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Elisabeth Naughton said...

argh. I feel for you. Hoping you get it fixed soon.