Monday, November 13, 2006

Great Weekend!

It was an awesome retreat at the beach this past weekend. Thank you to all the wonderful women and awesome writers who made the weekend special!

We wrote, talked writing, bonded, and had a great time. And the weather even held out for us!

Karen and I made it home uneventfully. But it was snowing on the pass and sleet was falling in Central Oregon.

I think Bethany and Lisa were the only ones to make their goals over the weekend, but I got a good kick start back into my project. How about the rest of you?

2 comments:

Lisa Pulliam said...

It was so much fun! I wish we could do it more often. I actually had a lofty goal of about double, or more, of what I did. But at least I got some done. You got quite a few pages yourself :-)

Elisabeth Naughton said...

I agree. Great time. Even though I was one of the un-productive ones (and not for a lack of trying), I'm glad I went. And I think maybe I've worked through some of my problems - brainstorming and thinking and just "being" in the book helped. So it wasn't a wasted time for me at all.

I also had a great time just chatting writing and being in the presence of other women who "get" it. Our group rocks!