Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm baaaaack!

I had a great time on our little trip! We took care of Uncle Bob, made a bet on a horse named Bob and made $25, saw a homeless person pick her butt on the street, had an awesome time at Universal Studios. There were hardly any people there the day we went and you could walk right onto all the rides and shows. We will most likely not go to Lad Vegas again. It was too big and we didn't like all the people. But I loved the Conservatory at the Bellagio! We had a romantic dinner in Reno and then came home.

While on the trip I wrote the synopsis for my entry in Harelquin's American Contest, edited a story my daughter wrote with her sister and cousin, and edited a partial for TWRP.

So, now I have an afternoon to work at my Girl Friday job, then the last afternoon at the 4-H office!! Yippeee!! Then I have a couple of lunches and a Christmas party and I'm done with Holiday festivities until we go to my daughter's on Christmas.

So how is your holiday shaping up?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Paty! Welcome Baaaaaccckkk! LOL

Glad you and the dh had a great time, and wow girlfriend, you got a lot of work done too! Geez!

Wooo Hooo on your last day at 4-H. You've more than paid your dues on that one baby!

My holiday...don't ask. LOL

Merry Christmas!

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Welcome back. We missed ya!

My holiday is crazy - the kids are wired - CONSTANTLY.

Congrats on your last day of work. Bet that feels good. :)