Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday Five

Let's go at it different this time. Here are the Five unfavorite things this week.

1) My dh has been sick all week and still putting in 11-12 hour days at work. It is the heaviest part of the season for him. He comes home, eats, takes a bunch of pills, and falls a sleep in the recliner.

2)I was disappointed I didn't final in a contest I entered Marshal in Petticoats. I know it was a long shot, but I had all kinds of plans of how to use it in my promotions.

3) Disappointing numbers from TWRP on my books. I hope the numbers pick up next quarter- that is when my promotions should have kicked in.

4) I didn't get near as many pages written on the WIP as I would have liked. My daughter and her two little girls are coming to stay for a few days and not much writing will get done.

5) And the worst thing is Eli and Piper wouldn't take me along on their vacations. All I asked was for them to fit me and my laptop in their suitcases and leave me loose on a beach somewhere until they returned home! Where's the love??

1 comment:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Considering all my laptop woes (which are ongoing...oh, lordy, don't get me started), if I saw you lounging on the beach with your laptop, writing away, I think I might rip it out of your hands and toss it in the ocean.

Trust me when I say - you don't want to go there.

I hope your DH feels better, your numbers improve, the grandkids cooperate with your writing schedule, and the next contest is THE ONE.

Stay sane while I'm away. ;)