Monday, June 25, 2007

Back from the Writer's Retreat


Had a good weekend. Elk Lake was gorgeous, the weather was perfect, and though I didn't get as much done on the WIP, I did get a second proof done on my galley of Perfectly Good Nanny.

It was fun to visit with other members of the chapter and hear a little about what they are working on. As Karen said, it is always nice that we all work so well together, coordinating showers, putting together meals, and going for walks. It's like we all think the same, yet to hear us talk about our writing it is all so different!

I came home from the retreat and raked hay. We have two more fields to get done after this one. Lucky me, I get to rake hay again this afternoon! Last night I figured out what I'll read at my reading this Friday night. I think I'm more nervous about this one because there will be people there I know and I don't want to disappoint them. That's me, not wanting anyone to be disappointed!

How was your weekend? And what do you have to look forward to this week?

No comments: