Friday, June 08, 2007
Friday Fantastic Five
Yep, you guessed it! I have Five Fantastic things to talk about this week!
1) I had a great time yesterday just tagging along with a friend while she ran errands. And we had a nice lunch and caught up on things.
2) It's back to beautiful weather today! So I can ride my horse! Ye Haw!
3) A CP (critique partner) helped me brainstorm the ending for Outlaw in Petticoats- Yes, I'm that close to being done with the first draft!
4) I received an e-mail yesterday from a person who saw three Marshal in Petticoats books on a shelf in a Borders book store in Buffalo, New York! How cool is that!!!!!
5) I will be a grandmother for the 8th time this January!! Cool that I'll have another little one to spoil- not so cool to think I have 8 grandchildren! I don't feel that old!
What were the fantastic things that happened to you this week??