Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Five minute Blog!


I'm dashing out the door to judge at a County Fair, but after my non-posting last week I didn't want to leave anyone disappointed when they came to see what Wednesday has in store.

As you can see I made a few changes to my blog. I can't figure out how to change the background on the outside of the blog, but will continue working on that. I want to use the same background as my website. Which I also need to get put up on the blog site. However, I ran out of time yesterday and am scrambling this morning.

Not too much exciting. My latest release in ebook has been at the top of the Yellow Rose list since about two days after it's release! And looking on Fictionwise, I have one review of Great! So things at the moment are looking good for Perfectly Good Nanny. I met a woman at the Writers Faire who does editing and has a review site. She asked to read it and review, so I have sent it off to her. We'll see what kind of a review I get from her.

So do you like my changes to the blog? Do you have any suggestions to make it more reader friendly?

3 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

I like the changes, Paty. More streamlined and easier to read.

I think changin the background to match your website is a great idea. I'd also suggest adding a link to your website to readers can go back and forth.

Looks great!

Nicole McCaffrey said...

I love it!! Is that the (potential) cover for OIP I see up in the corner?

Yes I've been a lazy blogger and a bad CP to boot. But I'm trying to get back in the swing of things today.

Hmmm, I can't seem to get my covers to all come up the same size on my blog, how'd you do that???

Paty Jager said...

Eli, I added my website and a few more. And woo hoo I managed to get the background changed. I may become techie yet! LOL

Nicole, yes, this is one of the pics I sent RJ to see if she could use it for the cover.