Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday Five- Misc. things



I know, not an attention grabbing list. LOL Trying to figure out what five things I could write about that I haven't already. But I can't think of anything earth shattering so here's my list.

1) My other sow looks like she could give birth any day. So I am on piglet alert- making several trips a day to the barn to check on her.

2) I'm in between projects- I thought I could come home from my latest research and start pounding out the pages, but I'm behind on WRP stuff and I need to read some of the books I picked up to get glean more info on the process of the different types of mining.

3) I haven't ridden my horse in over two weeks! That makes me feel bad for him because he is in a dusty, dry pen and I'd like to get him out to stretch his legs more. He does a fine job of running through the trees in his pen, but I'd like him to get out. Hopefully this weekend, I'll have a chance, but then my dad will be here and we are going to purchase him a new dishwasher, so I guess I won't get to ride. :(

4) My daughter and her family made it to Kodiak. It was a long trip, but they are there and now looking into housing.

5) Best news of the week! I have an awesome cover for Outlaw in Petticoats!! WooHoo!! My daughter and I staged it and took the picture and the wonderful cover artist, Nicola at WRP made it look awesome! It's the best cover I've had and I hope she can do the rest of the petticoat book covers and someday I can get the first one changed to match!

Hope you all had a great week and enjoy the weekend!

3 comments:

chanceofbooks said...

Awesome cover! I actually liked your first Petticoats cover a lot, though. All of your covers have been very good.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love, love, LOVE this cover! Totally awesome! That's gotta feel terrific!

Paty Jager said...

Yeah, me too! :)