Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Workshop Titles


I'm headed out of town early Wednesday morning, so here's the Wednesday edition of my blog.

As I've stated before, I'm putting together a proposal for a workshop on characterization for RWA National Conference. The info they send out about making sure your proposal gets picked is having a catchy title. So... Here is what I have so far. What do you like or what do you suggest?

Walk in your character's shoes

Characters that jump off the page

Unforgettable Characters

How to make your character come to life.

Characters- minimal words, maximum impact.

Something that might help spark a title- I'm using country western songs to show how you can make an impression with a character without going into a lot of narrative or inner thoughts.

Okay, comments, suggestions? Fire away!

1 comment:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

I like the last one best. :)